Kareena Kapoor is on a Hign

Kareena Kapoor is on a high. She is getting one film offer every day and receives more than 300 SMSes daily. The actress says her career has started looking up ever since Saif Ali Khan entered her life.

'This is the best phase in my life. And I feel I'm in a place where I've never
been before.'Commenting upon her career, she said: 'I'm a lucky girl. I'm
being offered one film every day. Normally a Bollywood actress does about
40 days' work. My directors are taking about 100 days with me.
I've already given Karan (Johar) 100 days for his film directed by
Rensil D'Silva.'


'Saif is extremely loving and supportive. In fact, the best phase of my
career started when Saif came into my life. Now he's enjoying this phase
in my life along with me. That makes this phase even more special,'
Kareena told IANS.

Many people gave her relationship with Saif no more than six months.
Reacting to that, Kareena said: 'There's absolutely no room for such
negativity in my life. I only have place for people who are positive and
who make me happy by sharing in my happiness.



Q: People gave your relationship with Saif no more than six months?
A: There's absolutely no room for such negativity in my life. I only have
place for people who are positive and who make me happy by sharing
in my happiness. This is the best phase in my life. And I feel I'm in a
place where I've never been before. As an actress I feel everyone and
that includes me, expects things from me that are not generally
expected from Bollywood actresses except maybe Kajol. Or my sister
Karisma.

Q: Do you get enough time with Saif?
A: He's extremely loving and supportive. He knows how long it's taken
me to get the work that I'm getting now. In fact, the best phase of my
career started when Saif came into my life. Now he's enjoying this phase
in my life along with me. That makes this phase even more special.
The only thing I miss is time with my family and Saif. When I finish this
schedule I head straight to Venice for Sajid Nadiadwala's 'Kambakht Ishq'.

Q: What are you doing in this guy-oriented cast of Rajkumar Hirani's
Idiots'?
A: I've an effective role. And no power on this earth would've made me
miss the chance of working with Hirani. I'm a lucky girl. I'm being offered
one film every day. I don't have time to read scripts. I'll do so in March
2009 after I finish my current lot of films which includes Karan Johar's
film with Saif. Normally a Bollywood actress does about 40 days' work.
My directors are taking about 100 days with me. I've already given
Karan 100 days for his film directed by Rensil D'Silva.
Q: No marriage for four-five years?
A: I know, I definitely want to. But not at least for three years.
The work I'm doing is giving me so much satisfaction. No
28-year-old can ask for more.


Q: Perseverance? You've begun to sound like Saif.
A: Yes, my vocabulary has increased. He makes me memorise some
pages of the Oxford dictionary every day, ha ha. That's a joke.
But seriously, he does speak very well. So I'm trying to catch up.


Leave your Comment